EVA FILMS & BAG Manufacturers & Exporters
EVA (Ethyl Vinyl acetate) is usually coextruded with polyethylene. The main characteristic of EVA is to enable a lower softening and melting points of the PE film. It also increases the impact strength and puncture resistance of the film. EVA is a poor barrier to gases and average to moisture.
PE EVA film properties:
- Low softening and melting points.
- Good flexibility,
- Permeability to gases but improves water vapor permeability
- Improves impact strength
- Improves seal ability.
- Non Toxic, is largely used in food packaging industry
PE EVA film applications:
- to pack rubber additives in rubber industry
- Chemical compounding (tyre industry)
- to pack wax
- to pack additives
- Surgical gloves